Well, today marks the official last day of summer. And while you can put away your whites, keep out your stripes! Stripes are great for any time of year, and stripedshirt Ts, in particular, look great this Fall.
Here are some ideas:
• Put our yellow and white under a cool Fall blazer, and/or with deep indigo pants
• Our black and gray looks fantastic with a cozy gray sweater or wrap, or a bold, popping red sweater
• The cranberry and gray is a big hit in the Fall, and looks fantastic with any jeans. Apparently, cranberry jewel tones are the hot color for Fall
• You can change up the summery, nautical navy and white by pairing it with great mustard yellow or paprika cords, a dark denim jean jacket on top
• The dark orange and white is pumpkin terrific for Halloween and Thanksgiving and I just wore it this weekend with a cute pair of navy shorts
• Add our purple and white to a dark denim skirt and Frye campus boots
• Wear our green and white with a pair of more faded indigo boyfriend jeans and converse or adidas sneaks is super casual cool
• Red and white is timeless and season-less, looks great with jeans, but we even dress it up formal with cool black taffeta or tulip skirts, black tights and boots
• I’ve worn the stripes with a crisp long sleeve white collared shirt underneath and it looks awesome, very sharp and business professional with a little zing
• Any of our stripes look Fall Football perfect with a white or gray long sleeve T underneath, layer up for any game.
What’s your favorite way to FALL INTO STRIPES? Let us know, share a picture, we’d love to pass on the inspiration!