Oh, how I love March Madness! And those first four days are always such a ride. How about those Dayton Flyers? Crazy! And Syracuse, Kansas, Duke all out so early – wow! And how mean to match up Kentucky v. Louisville for the Sweet Sixteen!
Now, we are down to just 16 teams, and of course, stripedshirt has colors for all (except UCLA, what is up with light blue and yellow???) Who are you picking to go all the way to Dallas on April 7?
Line up for Thurs, March 27:
- Dayton (red and blue) v. Stanford (red and white)
- Baylor (green and white) v. Wisconsin (red and white)
- UCLA (don’t have) v. Florida (blue and orange)
- San Diego State (red and black) v. Arizona (red and blue)
Line up for Fri, March 28:
- Tennessee (orange and white) v. Michigan (blue and yellow)
- UConn (navy and white) v. Iowa State (maroon and gold)
- Kentucky (royal and white) v. Louisville (red and white)
- Michigan State (green and white) v. Virginia (blue and orange)